AFSC Core Principles
- AFSC is a Forum for Apologetics to help equip believers in the defense of The Faith in three related areas: a) Creation vs. Evolution, b) Christian Apologetics, and c) Biblical Worldview.
- AFSC is committed to the absolute truth and authority of the Bible as God’s inspired Word, inerrant in its original autographs.
- Provides resources such as lectures, books, DVDs, lending library, website, social media.
- Provides evidence (fact, reason, experience) for the truth of The Faith. [Primary]
- Answers the claims and objections of skeptics, atheists and agnostics. [Secondary]
- AFSC makes resources available to (but does not take the place of) parents, schools, or churches.