- AIIA Institute has many articles that show how archaeology supports the accuracy of the biblical account.
- Always Be Ready Apologetics Ministry lists many articles and resources that verify details in the Bible.
- Ancient Days has several articles on archaeology related to the Old Testament.
- Answers In Genesis (AIG) lists many topics that provide evidence from archaeology that supports the Bible.
- Associates for Biblical Research is a Christian apologetics ministry dedicated to demonstrating the historical reliability of the Bible through archaeological and biblical research.
- Christian Answers has a question and answer format that provides explanations of archaeology topics.
- Conservapedia gives basic information on archaeology.
- Creation Ministries International (CMI) has a list of questions and answers in archaeology.
- Creation Moments has some articles on anthropology.
- Creation Science 4 Kids has archaeology articles written by a home-schooling mother and is presented on a student level.
- CreationWiki: Biblical archaeology is an important creation science discipline that substantiates the Bible as a valid historical document, and the Biblical chronology as accurate time-line.
- Got Questions Ministries provides answers to many topics in archaeology.
- Institute for Creation Research (ICR) shows evidence from archaeology.
- NW Creation Network presents several articles on biblical archaeology including many sub-topics.
- The Creation Club is a place for biblical creationists to share and learn about archaeology.
The rest of this webpage is from existing information left here as references. This material can be moved into the list above as appropriate.
Find Answers for questions and links to aggregated information for Evidence web pages.
Evidence found on the three major Creation Organizations: [see how they do it first]
- AIG – https://answersingenesis.org/archaeology/
- CMI – http://creation.com/archaeology-questions-and-answers [List of questions and answers]
- ICR – http://www.icr.org/evidence, http://www.icr.org/scripture
Other evidence [then look for more evidence using search engines and/or Find Answers]
More Archaeology articles:
- Evidence articles listed on ICR website by topic.
Evidence From Archaeology [ApologeticsForum.org/evidence/Archaeology.pdf ]
- Creation Wiki is an educational encyclopedia that has been written from the biblical worldview.
[DRAFT of information we are looking to aggregate on
Archaeological evidence of the Truth of God’s Word.]
Here are some things to try in looking for Archaeology evidences:
1. http://searchcreation.org – Search Creation website, search on “archaeology” will point to root sources for the archaeological evidence on various key websites.
2. http://aiiainstitute.org/?s=archaeology – This will show search results matching “archaeology” on AIIA website.
3. https://answersingenesis.org/archaeology – Articles on archaeology by Answers in Genesis.
4. http://creation.com/archaeology-questions-and-answers – List of questions and answers.
5. http://christiananswers.net/archaeology -Answers to general questions about archaeology.
6. http://www.gotquestions.org/biblical-archaeology.html – Answers to questions about archaeology and the Bible.
7. http://www.gotquestions.org/search.php?zoom_query=archaeology&search.x=0&search.y=0 – General search for articles on archaeology and the Bible.
For each aggregated list of Archaeology evidence references:
1. Copy the Organization icon image from the Internet website using “Copy Image” and paste it into the MS Word document. You can also use google to search for the icon images.
2. Save the Organization icon image from the Internet website to a MediaLib directory that you have previously created on your computer using “Save Image As”.
3. Include the hyperlink for each of the “archaeology” websites hidden under the corresponding icon for the Organization using “Hyperlink” or “Edit Hyperlink” in MS Word.
4. Write a brief 2 to 3 sentence description of the archaeology information found at each location and place it next to the icon in the MS Word document.
Brief 2 to 3 sentence description here for AIIA.
AIG provides evidence in the area of Archaeology.
The Christian Answers website provides answers to general questions about Archaeology.
CMI provides some in depth articles as well as answers to frequently asked questions about the archaeological evidence for the truth of God’s Word. It confirms the biblical record in both the Old Testament and the New Testament.
Creation Science Research Center
http://parentcompany.com/handy_dandy/hdertoc.htm To build a Biblical Framework for all of education based on God’s word and God’s relationship with man — not man’s relationship to man (Biblically based, not secular knowledge with scripture added).
Teaching and Discipleship Ministry, Dr. Jobe Martin
http://biblicaldiscipleship.org/ Biblical Discipleship Ministries is a teaching and discipleship ministry for the purpose of bringing the good news of Jesus Christ to the world. God has called Dr. Jobe Martin and his wife Jenna Dee Martin to travel, teach, evangelize and disciple people in all walks of life
Premier Worldview Center, a worldview training program.
http://www.nehemiahinstitute.com/ We are a unique Christian ministry providing a one-of-a-kind Christian worldview testing and training program to families, schools and churches. Our program is known as PEERS Testing (described in the “PEERS Testing” section). Its purpose is to aid Christians in developing a distinctly biblical worldview. Programs are designed for junior high through adult ages.
“Worldview training for all the World”…… Psalm 50:12
Articles by Conservatives.
We are an educational resource, including lectures and study guides, and we welcome students and adults seeking to learn.
Conservapedia article on Evolution
Earth Science Associates, Robert Gentry
http://www.halos.com/ Polonium Halos: Unrefuted Evidence for Earth’s Instant Creation! Did you know that scientific evidence abounds to support the biblical accounts of creation and the flood? Were you aware that reports outlining this evidence passed peer review, and were published in the open scientific literature? Have you heard that, decades later, this evidence still stands unrefuted by the scientific community?
An Introduction to Christian Apologetics, Paul Coulter
Paul Coulter examines different ways that people ‘do’ apologetics, identifying different approaches and where they may be of most help in our own conversations. http://www.bethinking.org/search/advanced Archaeology Topics
Apologetics Press http://apologeticspress.org/
For many years, members of the Lord’s Church have been looking for an informative, engaging, biblically sound Bible school curriculum that is flexible and can be adapted to any size congregation. The Apologetics Press curriculum, Exploring God’s Word, is just such a tool. It has been developed over a series of many years by highly qualified individuals who have invested countless hours in its production. We think you will find this to be one of the most unique, effective Bible school curricula available anywhere.
Mark’s Academy of Science
Mark Finkbeiner’s Academy of Science http://www.marksacademyofscience.com/
Electronics is the wave of the future. Being knowledgeable in the field of electronics will most likely ensure a good career in your future. Electrical technology is rapidly advancing and bringing about amazing discoveries.
Bible-based answers program http://www.amazingfacts.org/
We believe in the Bible, Jesus, prophecy, the Holy Spirit, and the Ten Commandments. Read our statement of beliefs – See more at: http://www.amazingfacts.org/about-us/we-believe.aspx#sthash.2Z0c1ycx.dpuf
Do a site search for Archaeology articles.
Intermountain Christian News
http://imcnews.org/ Intermountain Christian News, Inc. is nondenominational in attitude and emphasis. We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons, – FATHER, Son (JESUS), and The HOLY SPIRIT. The Bible is the totally sufficient resource for learning how to live a Godly life.
Biblical Answers for evolutionary teaching in public schools. http://genesisapologetics.com/
Creation Science Network Creation Science Network, Bob Knopf http://creationproof.com/id1.html
To teach how the Bible and modern science clearly show that God created the heaven and earth, plants and animals, and that He created humankind in His own image. To show that science supports the biblical news account of creation and the young age of the earth. To proclaim God’s salvation plan, that all who believe in God’s Son, Jesus Christ, are guaranteed eternity with God after their life on earth.
Creation Sensation: Scientific and biblical evidence for young earth creation.
http://creationsensation.blogspot.com/ http://creationsensation.blogspot.com/#uds-search-results Archaeology Topics
Creation & Earth History Museum: http://creationsd.org/
Apologia Apologia: http://apologia.com/index.asp?proc=pg&pg=1 Apologia is a family-owned corporation whose mission is to help homeschooling families learn, live, and defend the Christian faith. “Homeschooling is both an educational movement and a revival,” Apologia author Zan Tyler. http://apologia.com/index.asp?proc=st&pg=search Archaeology
National directory of Creation Ministries, Steven Policastro. http://letcreationsing.weebly.com/ We believe that by combining the proclamation of the Gospel along with training in the Biblical doctrine of origins, we can help raise informed young people who will be fully equipped to stand up against the lies of evolution and give a reason for their faith. In an effort to aid in this mission, we have brought together museums and ministries from across North America and around the world to form The Creation Science Alliance.