AFSC is committed to the absolute truth and authority of the Bible in history and science as well as in spiritual matters. We are all about helping equip Christians in the defense of The Faith in the postmodern world in three related areas: 1) Creation vs. Evolution, 2) Christian Apologetics and 3) Biblical Worldview. In 1 Pet. 3:15, believers are commanded to “honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect.”
One of the ways that AFSC equips believers is by providing evidence (fact, reason, experience) for the truth of The Faith [Jude 3] and the reason for our hope. This helps believers 1) to defend what they believe, 2) to answer the claims and objections of skeptics, atheists and agnostics, and 3) to challenge those who hold false beliefs. The challenging question for each person is “Does what you believe to be true match reality?”
Here are a few useful websites to find answers to questions and to find Bible verse references to key words in the Bible:
- Creation Network, a gateway to information about Creation related events, speakers, museums, answers – CreationNetwork.org.
- Search engine to find where key words on a topic are found in the Bible – Topical Bible.
- Search engine to find answers in the area of Creation and Science in the Bible – SearchCreation.org.
- Answers In Genesis (AIG) has articles on the veracity of the Bible, Bible genealogy, the compatibility of millions of years with the Bible, Noah’s ark,
- Institute for Creation Research (ICR) presents a statistical analysis of biblical Hebrew showing that Genesis 1:1-2:3 is narrative (not poetry) and thus should be interpreted literally.