The Six Days of Genesis
Description: Paul Taylor, the Director of the Mount St. Helens Creation Center, speaks on The Six Days of Genesis. This talk is designed to fit with the book of the same title, and is an exposition of Genesis chapters 1 and 2, showing a biblical and exegetical approach to the issue of origins.
Speaker: Paul Taylor was born and grew up near Manchester in the North of England. He studied piano at Chetham’s School of Music, but read Chemistry at the University of Nottingham. Paul taught Chemistry, Physics and Science in government (“public”) schools in England and Wales for 18 years, eventually becoming a Head of Science, with a Masters in Science Education and Management from the University of Cardiff.
Paul was saved at the age of 15. He came across creationist literature in his late teens, and quickly became involved in speaking and writing on the subject of creation and evolution, Genesis and apologetics. Since 2005, he has been a full-time creation speaker, having worked for Answers in Genesis (UK/Europe) and Creation Today. He and his wife are the Directors of the Mount St Helens Creation Center. Paul is married to Geri, and they have five children between them.
The recordings of the lecture are available.
- Video recording of lecture on YouTube can be found here.
- Audio recording of lecture can be found here.
- Audio recording of Q&A after lecture can be found here.
- Thursday, Oct. 19, 7:00 PM, Talk on The Six Days of Genesis at Summit Park Bible Church in Anacortes, WA.
- Friday, Oct. 20, 8:45 AM, Talk on The Mount St. Helens Experience at Grace Academy School in Marysville, WA.
- Friday, Oct. 20, 7:00 PM, Lecture on James Ussher and the History of Bible Chronology at the AFSC meeting at Atonement Free Lutheran Church in Arlington, WA.
- Saturday Evening, Oct. 21, 7:00 PM, Talk on TBD? at TBD?
- Sunday morning Worship Service, Oct. 22, 10:00 AM, Message on Creation or Evolution: Who Cares? at Calvary Chapel Eastside in Bellevue, WA.
- Sunday Evening, Oct. 22, 6:00 PM, Message on TBD? at TBD?
Speaking topics found here. If you have an interest in having Paul speak at your church or another venue, or know of someone who might have an interest, please call Heinz at 425-501-5075 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.